These terms should be read carefully before using LottoSpring.com's website. By using or visiting the website, players hereby accept and agree to said terms.
These terms may be changed at any time. LottoSpring.com will post any new version on the website. The new version of these terms will take effect immediately on posting of the revised terms on the Web Site. It is the Player's responsibility to make sure that the Player is aware of the most up to date version of these Terms.
The Website LottoSpring.com is operated by Kootac N.V. (‘the Operator’) incorporated in Curacao with registration number 129627.
The Website allows Players to participate in LottoSpring games; including Mega5, Mega10 and Mega50.
Where these Terms & Conditions are published in several languages, the English version of these Terms & Conditions will supersede and take precedence over any conflicting elements with the versions published in other languages.
“Bank Account” – information about a bank account held by the Player with a commercial credit institution provided by the Player to the Operator and associated with the Player Account.
“Bet” – a bet on the outcome of an event with a determinable outcome, for example the result of a lottery draw.
“Credit Card” – a debit, credit or prepaid card or any other card issued by a payment and/or credit institution and used as a method of payment by the Player.
“Bookmaker” – Kootac N.V., a company which is officially licensed by the Government of Curacao to accept Bets on lotteries (license number #8048/JAZ2013-014). The Bookmaker acts as a bookmaker by determining the odds, and is also responsible for the payment of Winnings to the Operator for distribution to Players. The Bookmaker’s registered company number is 129627.
“Jackpot” – the maximum possible winning at the Operator in respect to the underlying draw of the relevant Prize Category/Prize Categories of the relevant lotteries or the sum thereof.
“Mega5” – lottery style game based on the Tuesday results of the Euromillions draw with a jackpot of 5 million euros. Game runs every Tuesday.
“Mega10” – lottery style game based on the Friday results of the Euromillions draw with a jackpot of 10 million euros. Game runs the first 3 Fridays of every draw cycle.
“Mega50” – lottery style game based on the Friday results of the Euromillions draw with a jackpot of 50 million euros. Game runs the last Friday of every draw cycle.
“Draw cycle” – is a 4 week period of 8 Euromillions draws, on which the LottoSpring product is based. It consists of 4 Mega5 draws, 3 Mega10 draws and 1 Mega50 draw.
“Operator” – Kootac N.V., with its registered office at Wilhelminalaan 13, Curacao. Registration number: 129627, operating under the licence No. 8048JAZ2013-014 authorised and regulated by the Government of Curacao.
“Operator Winning Bet” – a winning Bet for a Bookmaker game, which was successfully submitted directly or indirectly, via Internet, telephone or other channels, and placed by Operator on behalf of the Player with Bookmaker, including possible winning Bets introduced through a third party to Operator and then placed by Operator on behalf of the Player with Bookmaker.
“Pay Out” – the amount, which the operator of a lottery underlying a Bookmaker game in respect to a correctly matched Bet of a relevant draw in a relevant Prize Category has to pay out or has already paid out.
“Player” – a registered user of the Website.
“Player Account” – the account created by a Player on the Website through which the Player can place and pay Bets on the Website.
“Play Slip Number” – the number shown on the Virtual Betting Ticket for Mega5, Mega10, and Mega50.
“Prize Category” or “Prize Tier” – the category relates to the amount of numbers correctly matched (including Stars) and which result determines the Prize Category in respect of the relevant draw of a certain lottery or a related Bookmaker game.
“Stake” – the sum of money the Player places on a bet in respect of a relevant game and for a certain Virtual Betting Ticket, including any service fees.
“Virtual Betting Ticket” – the electronic ticket displayed on the Website the compilation of which allows him to place bets on a lottery.
“Website” – the Internet portal of the Operator, which is available at LottoSpring.com, and which may refer to other joint or mobile Websites, which are also operated by the Operator within the same or another domain or within the same or another brand, and any subdomains operated by the Operator (*.lottospring.com) or top level domains (www.lottospring.*) as well as iframes or comparable contents made available by the Operator within the Internet pages of third parties.
“Winnings” – the premium or prize to be paid to a Player in respect of a Winning Bet placed by that Player.
“Upline” – a list of other players, who have referred the Player to the website. They receive bonus winnings every time the Player wins a prize.
“Syndicate group” – a group of Players, who share the winnings, if any of the group participants wins the 1st, 2nd or 3rd prize in any game offered by the Operator. Every group consists of a maximum of 50 Players.
3. Contractual Parties
For a Player to participate in any games offered on the Website he must first register and provide the mandatory details requested on the registration page or when required to do so when depositing or placing a bet.
When a Player participates in any game offered on the Website the Player is accepting to enter into two separate agreements as described below:
- When registering, and when placing an order for a bet, the Player is entering into a contract with the Operator for the following services: the use of the Website; the operation and management of the Player Account; the placing of Bets with the Bookmaker in Curacao on the Player’s behalf; the payment of the Player’s Stakes to the Bookmaker; and, the payout of any Winnings received from the Bookmaker to the Player.
- When the Operator places a bet with the Bookmaker on a Player’s behalf, the Player is directly entering into a contract with the Bookmaker which regulates the Terms and Conditions for all Bets placed; the rules of the games offered by the Bookmaker as well as the payout of any Winnings.
All references in these Terms and Conditions in relation to a Player placing a Bet or in relation to the placement of Bets refer to, unless otherwise regulated, the placing of a Bet by the Operator with the Bookmaker for and on behalf of the Player in Curacao.
4. Player Account Rules
When registering on the Operator’s website a Player warrants that:
- They are registering in their own name and not on behalf of any third parties
- they are over 18 years of age, or over the legal age for gambling in their country
- they are not a director, officer, or employee of the Operator or the Bookmaker or of one of the Bookmaker/Operator Group companies when placing a Bet
- they are aware that they may lose any Stakes on Bets placed in the Player account
- they will not use the Website for any commercial activity
- they have only registered one active Player Account
- they are not located at the time of placing a bet in any country in which it is not permitted to participate in remote betting/gaming products offered on this Website and is not a resident of the US, Iran, Afghanistan, North Korea, Cuba, Myanmar, Turkey, China, Israel, Hong Kong or Singapore.
- they are not a person prohibited by the Office for Foreign Assets Control of the US Department for the Treasury and/or any equivalent governmental body or department in any other country that may now or in the future prohibit persons in a manner similar to the Office of Foreign Assets Control
The Player is required to register on the Website to open an account and to have access to all available services and to place Bets. The Operator reserves the right to not accept any Player and is not required to provide a reason for such non-acceptance.
The Player may be asked to provide personal data during or after the registration process or prior to effecting a deposit, bet purchase or prior to a payout of any Winnings. The following may be needed: full name, residential address, date of birth, email address, telephone number, gender and payment method data as well as other information relevant for the use of services provided by the Operator. By providing this personal data the Player gives the Operator permission to verify the data provided, including but not limited to, the verification of their age, identity and residence. The verification can be carried out directly by the Operator or through a third party provider. The Operator is not responsible for failure of payouts to Players who do not provide requested evidence of age, identity and residence or Players who provided of missing, incorrect, incomplete or expired data. The Operator is under no obligation to substantiate any data given by the Player or to make contact with a Player to complete or change incomplete, incorrect or invalid data.
The Player shall make sure that all details in respect of their payment method data provided by them during registration and payment respectively are complete, up to date and accurate and the payment method is in their name.
The Player shall directly and promptly inform the Operator if their Bank Card or payment method, which they have specified on the Website, is lost or stolen. The Player shall also inform the Operator if passwords and/or confidential information have become known to third parties or compromise is suspected.
The Player shall regularly update their Player Account with any changes to their personal information provided during the establishment of their Account by using the functions available on the website in the My Account feature.
Players are restricted to one active Player Account at any one time. If any other accounts are opened by a Player, the Operator shall be entitled to close any such accounts without notice. The Operator shall be entitled to inform the Bookmaker who shall be allowed, pursuant to the Bookmaker terms and conditions, to void any bets made by the Player from any of the Player Accounts.
The Operator shall be entitled, at its discretion, to define different minimum and maximum amounts for deposits and stakes during a particular time period for a particular Player.
The Player is required to keep all Player Account access information in a safe and secure place in order to prevent unauthorised access to the Player Account. The Player is responsible for all activities and transactions conducted through their Player Account. Players are also advised to use secure passwords, preferably 7 or more characters in length and containing upper case, lower case, numbers and or special characters.
The Player is not authorised to use a Player Account registered in the name of other persons or to transfer his Player Account to another person.
The Player must immediately report to the Operator any known or suspected fraudulent or illicit use of their Player Account as soon as they become aware that their Account may be being used by another person or persons. The Player should also take any other actions as may be required in order to prevent further abuse, such as by immediately changing the password on the Player Account. Any activity carried out on a Player Account shall be deemed to have been carried out by the owner of that Account.
A Player can lock their Player Account by means of Self Exclusion by contacting customer support services.
The Player is able to choose the length of their Self-Exclusion from 6 – 24 months. If no duration is selected by The Player, the Operator shall exclude the Player for a minimum of six months.
In order to self-exclude, there can be no open or running Bets linked to the Player Account.
Player Accounts that have been self-excluded can only be re-activated after the expiry of the Self-Exclusion time period. For re-activating their Player Account, a Player must contact the Operator’s Customer Service.
Should a Player wish to close their Player Account permanently, they may do so by using the facility “Close account” in the Settings section of their Account or by contacting the Operator’s Customer Service. The pre-requisite for closing the Player Account is that there are no open or running Bets linked to the relevant Player Account and no credit balance. A Player should withdraw and credit balance and await active bets to be settled before proceeding to close their account.
The Player can view a list of all Active and Settled Bets under the Bet History and Active Bets sections of Player Accounts. A Bet is only considered received by the Operator if the status of the Betting Voucher is Active or a status with an identical meaning. The order confirmation sent by email or the status Pending or a status with an identical meaning only indicate that the Operator has received the order on a Betting Voucher, not that it has been accepted. Only with a status like Active in the overview is the Betting Voucher considered to have been officially accepted.
The Operator shall be allowed to suspend any Player Account, if more than one year has elapsed since the last transaction of the Player. Before suspension, the Operator will try to contact the Player via the email or telephone contact provided during registration. In case the Operator is not able to reach the Player within four weeks and cannot specify their bank details for the transfer of a possibly remaining balance, the Player’s claim to this balance expires. The Operator is entitled to utilise the outstanding balance at their discretion including, and not exclusive of, a donation to a charitable organisation.
5. Placing of Bets
The Player effects an instruction to the Operator to place Bets with the Bookmaker on their behalf by filling out and submitting a Virtual Betting Ticket on the Website for their chosen Bookmaker Game/s.
To settle the Bet amount the Player may either use funds available in his Player Account or pay for the Bet/s by using the chosen payment method during check out.
After the Player has filled out the Virtual Betting Ticket/s, the Bet/s transfer to the Player’s shopping cart. When the Player has finished placing bets he may then proceed to the Shopping Cart to effect payment.
The Player then pays for their Bet/s by providing their payment details and by clicking on the applicable button in the shopping cart. Where the Player has a balance in his Account and chooses to settle the Bet from his balance, the bet amount is immediately deducted from the balance. The system will indicate to the Player if there are sufficient funds available in his Player Account and whether another payment method is required to be selected or not.
The Operator does not offer credit betting and the player must either have funds in The Player Account or pay for the bet using the chosen payment method.
Once any Bet has been submitted, it cannot be altered or cancelled.
The Player will then receive an Order confirmation which would include details of the Bet placed. The Player may also review the full details of all bets placed by logging into their Player Account on the website and review Bet History or Active Bets as applicable.
After a successful product purchase, the Player is submitted to a Syndicate group consisting of up to 50 Players. Should anyone in this group win a prize in categories 1, 2 or 3, this prize is then shared among the syndicate members as described in section 11.
The Operator is authorised to, in its sole discretion, instruct the Bookmaker to void any Bets, whether Active or Settled if
- the Operator was instructed to place a Bet/s after the relevant deadline or after the start of the relevant draw and/or if the Operator incorrectly accepted an instruction to place a Bet/s on the Website after the relevant deadline or after the start of the relevant draw
- the Operator was instructed to place a Bet by a Player who has provided false, incomplete or expired information associated with their Player Account or otherwise related to the Website or any the services available through it
- the Operator becomes aware of a genuine mistake in relation to a Bet or draw and is not able to contact the Player to correct the error or confirm the Bet prior to the deadline
- the Operator was instructed to place a Bet by a Player who is involved in any fraud-related activities relating to the placing of the Bet, the operation of the Player Account or relating to the Website or the services offered by the Operator
- the Operator was instructed to place a Bet by a Player who was, at the time of placing the Bet, less than 18 years old,
- the Player maintains more than one Player Account,
- in conjunction with any draw, fraud and/or technical and/or human error or unwarranted influence was found or
- the draw is declared by an organiser or co-organiser as being invalid.
6. Deposits and Withdrawals
The Player may deposit into their Player Account using various options available on the website through the ‘Deposit Money’ function under My Account option.
Any amount may be deposited using the selected Payment Method; however, The Player is advised that deposits of less than €10 may incur additional fees.
With a direct debit order and authorisation respectively, the Player agrees to allow the Operator or its appointees, the authorisation to debit the appropriate amount from the Bank account supplied by the Player.
In case of a direct debit being returned, to the Operator may refuse to accept further payments. The Operator is entitled to transfer claims against a Player, including any possible additional fees to a collection agency.
In the case of Bank Transfers, the Player has to state their player username and ID in all bank transfers. Bank Transfers will be credited to the Player Account only when the funds have been received on the Operator’s bank account. Such deposits may take up to 7 days to be processed.
In cases where a payment to the Operator from a Player, or a deposit in a Player Account, is stopped, interrupted, returned or for any other reasons not finalised or in cases where such payment is cancelled afterwards or theft or fraud are obvious in this case, the Operator shall be entitled to debit the relevant amounts from the Player Account, including any further fees charged to the Operator.
The credit balance of a Player’s Account does not generate any interest.
The credited amount deposited by the Player and the payable credit balance on the Player Account respectively are held in a bank account in the name of the Operator and are not subject to any particular escrow or guarantees for protection in the event of insolvency.
The Operator is authorised to debit the Player Account with applicable expenses, which appertain to the costs incurred by the Operator owing to the execution of assignments from a Player or the execution of an order.
Transfers are cleared in the reference currency. For such transfers, Operator reserves the right to charge the Player with the fees charged by the financial institution. The Player must provide proof to the Operator that the Bank Account is opened in their name.
Winnings are tax-free or non-taxable in many countries. Any applicable taxes, duties or levies on Winnings shall be charged to the Player. The Player is primarily responsible for correct payment of taxes, duties and levies in their jurisdiction. In the event that the Operator is required to pay taxes directly to the regulatory authorities of a country in respect of a Player’s winnings, then the Operator shall be entitled to subtract those taxes from the Player’s Winnings or claim them from the Player.
7. Rights of the Operator
The Operator shall be entitled to suspend any Player Account from the use of the Website, if the Operator believes that a Player does not meet the requirements specified in these Terms and Conditions. In addition, the Operator shall be entitled to suspend the relevant Player Accounts from the use of the Website, if the Operator believes that:
- the Player has provided false or misleading information when registering their Player Account, submitting information about any payment methods or otherwise in connection with the Website and the services available through it
- the Player is involved in any fraud related or illicit criminal activities
- the Player maintains more than one active Player Account, or
- the Player is in breach of any other substantial provision of these Terms and Conditions; in addition, the Operator shall be entitled to suspend or close any Player Accounts and Players from the use of the Website, if the Operator believes that any details of the Bank Account or Bank Card were, or have become, incorrect or the card is reported as lost or stolen or is connected in any way to fraudulent activity; or the Operator receives a negative appraisal of creditworthiness for a Player or any direct debit collection due from a Player is returned for reasons attributable to the Player or the Player has allowed a third party to place Bets using their Player Account.
During the period of any such suspension of a Player Account, the Player will not be allowed to access or use their Player Account. Furthermore, the Operator may investigate the event/s that initiated the suspension and the Operator will be entitled to require that the applicable Player provides all such identification documents as the Operator may require.
Should the Operator discover that the event giving rise to suspension has occurred; the Operator shall be entitled to permanently terminate the Player Account in question. The Operator may choose to do so once any outstanding Stakes associated with that Player Account for future Bet/s expire or otherwise may at its discretion, authorise the Bookmaker to void such Bets. If the Stake was placed by a Player under 18 years of age, the Operator shall authorise the Bookmaker to void the relevant Bets in which case the Stake will be returned by the Operator to that person's Bank Account and the Player Account will be closed with immediate effect. The Operator has to right to withhold any winnings attributed to suspended Player Accounts.
Should the Operator establish that no breach has occurred; the suspension of the Player Account will cease.
If the Operator terminates a Player's Account for any other reason, the Operator will notify the Player by email, using the email address provided to the Operator during registration. In these circumstances, the Operator shall rebate the balance held on the Player Account to the Player, after taking into consideration any Active Bets, bank fees, and shall remit the balance to the Bank Account provided by the Player in the Player’s name.
Winnings on any Bookmaker Game/s shall be credited to a Player Account and the Player is able to view any such Winnings on their Player Account on the Website. The Winnings will be credited once these are received by the Operator from the Bookmaker. In addition, the Operator may decide, but is not obliged, to inform the Player with respect to Winnings by email, SMS/text message or other ways especially if there is a large win.
The Player can choose to either use their Winnings to pay for more Bets or ask the Operator to pay the Winnings into a bank account nominated by them in accordance with clause 6.9 above. To protect Player winnings, the Operator will only transfer higher amounts than 100 units of the relevant reference currency to a Player’s Bank Account or other bank account nominated by a Player, given that it is in accordance with clause 6.9 above, only after a copy of the front and back of a valid identification document, whose information fits the name and date of birth of the Player provided at the time of registration, has been received. The Operator may also request a copy of a Bank Statement to confirm that the Bank Account is held in the name of the Player.
The Operator will only transfer those Winnings to the Player, which have been paid out by the Bookmaker to the Operator. The Operator is required to only credit Winnings to a Player Account or comply with instructions from a player to pay Winnings into a bank account in accordance with clause 6.9 above if the Operator received the Winnings from the Bookmaker and the Player is entitled to a Winning and, where applicable, the Insurers settle a claim for a Winning.
The Operator may require that the relevant Player provides documents of identification so that the Operator can assure itself as to the validity of the Player Account details and the Player’s entitlement to the Winnings in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The Operator may withhold payment of Winnings until the verification of the Player is concluded to its satisfaction.
9. Website, Links and Banners
The Operator reserves the right to amend, correct, suspend or cease any part/s of the Website and its content, services and products available through it. Any such changes shall not be applied retrospectively and in the event that such changes affect Active Bets, the Operator shall be entitled to authorise the Bookmaker to void such Bets and the Stakes shall be repaid to the Player Account.
The Operator is not responsible for any advertising banners or promotional links of third party advertisers on the Website.
Players must not abuse the Website by introducing viruses, worms, Trojans or other material that could be malicious or harmful. The Operator will not be liable for any loss or damage to Players caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other harmful material that may infect a Player's computer equipment, computer programs, data or other material while using the Website or any website linked to it.
While the Operator strives to ensure that all the information on the Website is correct, the Operator does not guarantee the accuracy of all the content. The Website may include errors or inaccuracies, or out of date information.
The contents and details of this Website, including these Terms and Conditions, are protected by international copyright and other intellectual property rights. The owner of these rights is the Operator, its affiliates or other third party licensors. All products and company names and logos mentioned on this Website are the trademarks or trading names of their respective owners, including the Operator. Players are permitted to print and download extracts from this Website only for their personal reference, and only provided that
- no graphics on this Website are used separately from accompanying text;
- no documents or related graphics on this Website are modified in any way; and
- the status of the Operator (and of identified contributors) as the author of any material on this Website is acknowledged.
Otherwise, no part of this Website may be reproduced, modified, copied, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed, by any means or in any manner.
The Operator fulfils all the statutory requirements regarding protection of the personal data of Players.
The Operator shall only process personal data for the purposes of providing Players with the services on the website. Player data may also be used by the Operator to inform the Player about any upcoming events, new products and other news worthy items.
The Player may unsubscribe from receiving marketing information from the Operator at any time.
11. The Bookmakers Betting Rules
The Bookmaker will accept Bet/s placed by the Operator on behalf of the Player, where instructions to place the Bet/s have been placed on the Website by the Player and the Bet/s has been subsequently placed with it by the Operator.
Any reference in this section of the Terms and Conditions of a Player shall mean a Player placing a bet with the Operator who is acting as the Player’s agent.
11.1. Game rules for Mega5, Mega10 and Mega50
Mega5, Mega10 and Mega50 are Bookmaker games based on the European “Euromillions” lottery. The “EuroMillions” draw consists of five numbers (“Winning Numbers”) from 1 to 50, and two supplementary (“Star”) numbers, selected from 1 to 12. Draws are usually held on Tuesdays and Fridays. Mega5 only relates to the Tuesday draws, Mega10 to the first 3 Friday draws in the draw cycle and Mega50 to the last Friday draw in the draw cycle.
The Player must select five Winning Numbers and two Stars for a Bet.
The deadline for purchasing tickets for a draw is determined for each draw and posted on the website.
There are 13 ways to win:
- by matching two Winning Numbers (Prize Category 13)
- by matching two Winning Numbers and a Star (Prize Category 12)
- by matching one Winning Number and two Stars (Prize Category 11)
- by matching three Winning Numbers (Prize Category 10)
- by matching three Winning Numbers and a Star (Prize Category 9)
- by matching two Winning Numbers and two Stars (Prize Category 8)
- by matching three Winning Numbers and two Stars (Prize Category 7)
- by matching four Winning Numbers (Prize Category 6)
- by matching four Winning Numbers and a Star (Prize Category 5)
- by matching four Winning Numbers and two Stars (Prize Category 4)
- by matching five Winning Numbers (Prize Category 3)
- by matching five Winning Numbers and a Star (Prize Category 2)
- by matching five Winning Numbers and two Stars (Prize Category 1)
Only one Prize Category can be won per Bet, which will be the highest of the available Prize Categories achieved by, and relevant to, that Bet.
The Winnings payable in respect of each Operator Winning Bet in prize categories 13-4 are split between the direct payout to the winning Player and the payout to his upline as follows:
- Prize Category 4: Player prize: €10,000.00; Upline prize: €3500.00
- Prize Category 5: Player prize: €1,000.00; Upline prize: €350.00
- Prize Category 6: Player prize: €150.00; Upline prize: €52.50
- Prize Category 7: Player prize: €100.00; Upline prize: €30.00
- Prize Category 8: Player prize: €25.00; Upline prize: €8.75
- Prize Category 9: Player prize: €25.00; Upline prize: €8.75
- Prize Category 10: Player prize: €20.00; Upline prize: €7.00
- Prize Category 11: Player prize: €15.00; Upline prize: €5.25
- Prize Category 12: Player prize: €10.00; Upline prize: €3.50
- Prize Category 13: Player prize: €5.00; Upline prize: €1.75
The total aggregate Winnings payable in respect of each Operator Winning Bet in Prize Category 1, 2 and 3 are:
|1 (Jackpot, 5+2)
||€5 000 000.00
||€10 000 000.00
||€50 000 000.00
The prizes in categories 1, 2 and 3 are distributed as follows:
If the Syndicate Group has 3 or fewer players:
- Winner amount: Total aggregate prize divided by number of group members, multiplied by 74.07%.
- Winners upline: 35% of Winner amount
- Other syndicate group members’ amount: Total aggregate prize divided by number of group members, multiplied by 74.07%
- Other syndicate group members’ upline amount: 35% of Other syndicate group member
There is 1 winner of €50,000,000.00 and his syndicate group has 3 members.
- Winner gets: €50,000,000 / 3 * 74.07% = €12,345,679.00
- Winner’s upline gets: €12,345,679 * 35% = €4,320,987.65
- Other syndicate group members get: €50,000,000 / 3 * 74.07% = €12,345,679.00
- Other syndicate group members’ upline gets: €12,345,679 * 35% = €4,320,987.65
- Total amount distributed: €12,345,679.00*3+3*4,320,987.65 = €49,999,999.95
- Remaining €0.05 will be given out to a charity fund
If the Syndicate Group has 4 or more players:
- Winner amount: 20% of Total aggregate prize
- Winners upline: 35% of Winner amount
- Other syndicate group members amount: Remaining amount after Winner and his upline are paid, divided by the number of other group members and multiplied by 74.07%
- Other syndicate group members’ upline amount: 35% of Other syndicate group member amount
There is 1 winner of €50,000,000.00 and his syndicate group has 50 members.
- Winner gets: €50,000,000 * 20% = €10,000,000.00
- Winner’s upline gets: €10,000,000.00 * 35% = €3,500,000.00
- Other syndicate group members get: (€50,000,000 – €10,000,000 - €3,500,000)/49*74.07% = €551,776.27
- Other syndicate group members’ upline gets: €551,776.27* 35% = €193,121.69
- Total amount distributed: €10,000,000.00 + €3,500,000.00 + 49*€551,776.27 + 49*€193,121.69 = €50,000,000.04
11.2 Multiple Winners
In prize categories 13 through 4 (“non jackpot prizes”), every winner is entitled to the full amount stated in the prize table.
Example 1: If ten players match three Winning Numbers and two Stars (Prize Category 7), then each of the ten players will receive € 135.00.
In prize categories 1 through 3 (“jackpot prizes”), the prize fund is divided evenly among all winning numbers before being divided among the syndicate.
Example 1: If two people match five Winning Numbers and two Stars (prize Category 1) on the Mega10 draw, then the jackpot prize of € 10,000,000 will be divided evenly between those two numbers; in this case, € 5,000,000 to each ticket holder. Once that has taken place, the winnings will then be divided among the syndicates of those ticket holders as explained in section 11.1.
12. Rights of the Bookmaker
A Player cannot claim any Winnings or payout from the Bookmaker and/or Bookmaker may at its discretion decide about the validity of a Bet or a Player's entitlement to Winnings or void a Bet if
- Bets were placed after the relevant deadline or after the start of the relevant draw;
- Bets were erroneously accepted after the relevant deadline or if the relevant draw had already begun or taken place;
- The Bookmaker becomes aware of an error in relation to that Bet or draw and is not able to contact the Player to correct the error or confirm the bet before the deadline;
- the Bet was placed on behalf of a Player who has provided false information in connection with their Player Account or otherwise in connection with the Website or the services available through it;
- the Bet was placed on behalf of a Player who has been involved in any fraud-related activities in relation to the placing of the bet, the operation of the Player Account or otherwise in connection with the Website or the services available through it;
- the Bet was placed on behalf of a Player who was less than 18 years old or was a director, officer, or employee (or their spouse or dependent) of the Bookmaker or of one of the Operator Group companies;
- the Player maintains more than one Player Account;
- in conjunction with any draw, fraud, technical and/or human error or unwarranted influence was found or
- the draw is declared by an organiser or co-organiser as being invalid.
Furthermore the Bookmaker may void a Bet if the Operator authorises or instructs it to do so.
When deciding if Winnings are to be paid out due to 12.1., Bookmaker may base its decision on information that is researched and/or held by Operator and forwarded to the Bookmaker. The Bookmaker is not obliged to carry out investigation on its own.
If any Bet is voided in accordance with Condition 12.1. (i), (ii), or (iii), the Bookmaker will offer the Operator, on behalf of the Player, the option of placing any such Bet on the next relevant draw or crediting the Player's Player Account with the relevant sum. If any Bet is otherwise voided by the Operator in accordance with these terms, the relevant sum associated with that bet may be forfeited to the Bookmaker, or except where the Bet was placed by a Player who is under the age of 18. In this case, the relevant sum will be repaid to the Operator on behalf of the Player.
The Bookmaker reserves the right:
- to set off the amounts of any unpaid Bets for Bets owed by that Player against a Player's Winnings;
- to terminate, vary or suspend any product offered on the Website, immediately and without prior notice, for any reason and at the Bookmaker’s sole discretion; and
- to require that, but shall not be obliged, the relevant Player provide identification documents in order to enable the Bookmaker to satisfy itself as to the validity of Player Account details and the Player's entitlement to the Winnings in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The Bookmaker may withhold payment of Winnings until any such matter has been fully resolved.
The Bookmaker decides about acceptance of a Player’s Bet prior to the beginning of the draw. If the Bookmaker does not accept a Bet, the Player will be reimbursed accordingly.
The Operator has the right to hedge against placed Bets by purchasing tickets in its own name or its representatives names in corresponding lotteries in which Players would have placed bets, irrespective of whether the Prizes on offer are insured or not.
The Operator’s complaints procedure has assigned three levels to be allocated to complaints received. For levels 1 to 3 the Player may contact the Player Service via email (support#lottospring.com). Each correspondence shall be marked as “Complaint” and shall receive a reference number, provided that the Operator has allocated a reference number to the relevant complaint.
In level 1 the complaint will be attended to by an employee from the Player Service. In level 2 the complaint will be attended from the head of Player Service. In level 3 the complaint will be attended from a director of the Operator.
In case the Player is not satisfied with the result of their complaint they may ask for the review of the complaint by the next higher level i.e.
14. Commitment to Decisions
In the event of a dispute in respect of a Bet or the payment or awarding of any Winnings, the Bookmaker may withhold payment of the Winnings until any dispute has been fully concluded.
Where the Bookmaker makes a final decision or exercises any discretion referred to above, the Bookmaker may, solely at its discretion and notwithstanding Condition 13, reimburse the sum paid by the Player for the relevant Bet or offer a new Bet to the Player.
15. General Liability and Force Majeure
The Operator and the Bookmaker will not be liable to a Player or third parties, whether in contract, tort (including negligence, breach of statutory duty or other tort) or otherwise
- or any loss of business, revenue, anticipated savings or profits (whether direct or indirect); or
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss, damage, costs or other claims, howsoever caused or arising, whether through non-supply or late supply of the Website or any other service available through the Website, non-performance of these Terms and Conditions or otherwise.
These Terms and Conditions do not affect the Operator’s or the Bookmaker’s liability for cases of death and injuries to persons because of negligence of the Operator or the Bookmaker or for fraud.
Without prejudice to any other provision of these Terms and Conditions, the Operator and Bookmaker shall not be liable to any person:
- for any event beyond its reasonable control including without limitation, an act of God, actual or threatened war or other threat or challenge to governmental authority, confiscation, nationalisation, requisition or destruction of or damage to property by or under the order of any Government or public or local authority, strike, lockout, industrial action, fire, flood, drought, tempest, power cut and/or failure or obstruction of any network, broadcasting or telecommunications service;
- for the failure of, or damage or destruction to, or any errors caused by the computer systems or records or any third party (including, without limitation, the Website), or any aspect of the foregoing;
- for delays, losses, errors or omissions in or made by the postal or other delivery service or by the banking system;
- for any other action or event that prevents or hinders the acceptance of a Bet;
- for the refusal to sell a Bet to any person or to allow any person to place a Bet; or
- for any losses caused to Players including misuse or unauthorised use of Passwords, money lost by placing Bets and failure or malfunction of the equipment or technology of the relevant Player or their Internet service provider.
16. Liability of Operator
The Operator endeavours to ensure that the Website and the services available through it are available to Players as much as is reasonably possible, but the Operator cannot and does not guarantee that:
- the Website will be available at any specific time or for any specific period;
- the Website's features, functionality or performance will meet the Player's requirements or those of third parties; or
- the Website or its features and functionality are, or will be, compatible with, or available on, the device or system used by a Player to access the Website. Furthermore, the Operator does not warrant that any alerts or advices a Player may choose to subscribe to will be provided in advance of the deadline for instructing the Operator to place a Bet on the relevant draw and shall have no liability to a Player if any such alerts or advices are incorrect or delayed or are not sent to or not received by the Player.
The Operator will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the results and Winnings provided by it are correct. In spite of all endeavours for warranty of the accuracy of this information the Operator shall have no liability for errors which are discovered only after Winnings have been paid out where such error is based on incorrect information that is published by the official lottery or relating websites relevant to those Winnings.
The Operator will not accept responsibility for loss or damage because of the insolvency of third parties, including banks maintaining the bank accounts of the Operator.
The liability of the Operator against the Player is limited to the aggregate sum, which the Player has spent for a coming draw or Bet.
The Bookmaker has taken out Risk Cover Contracts covering Jackpot prizes with reputable Risk Cover Partners to ensure that prizes won can be paid out to the Players. The Operator & the Bookmaker endeavours to comply at all times with the conditions of these Contracts. The Operator or the Bookmaker cannot be held responsible or liable should the Risk Cover partners do not pay out Prizes to winning players unless such refusal results from gross negligence or misconduct of the Operator or the Operator.
17. Liability of Bookmaker
The Bookmaker shall not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from the insolvency of third parties, including the Operator or any bank, including (without limitation) any bank with which the Bookmaker maintains its accounts.
The Bookmaker’s liability to the Player and/or in regards to the Player’s Winnings is fully discharged upon payment being made by the Bookmaker to the Operator. For clarification: the Bookmaker is, under no circumstances, obliged to pay Winnings directly to Players, or to any party other than the Operator. The Bookmaker is furthermore not obliged to payout Winnings, if the Player has no such claim according to these Terms and Conditions.
Any liability that the Bookmaker has towards a Player other than an obligation to pay Winnings to the Operator on behalf of the Player for successful and valid Bets placed by the Operator on behalf of the Player and submitted and accepted according to these Terms and Conditions is limited:
- in the case that the liability refers to a Bet: to the total amount of the Player’s Stake in regards to that specific Bet
- in all other cases: to the amount of Euro 5.000,00 (five thousand Euros).
18. Scope of the Agreement
The agreement between (i) the Player and the Operator (as the party placing bets on the Player's behalf) and (ii) the Player and the Bookmaker (as the bookmaker) in regards to this Website and the therein offered services contains:
- these Terms and Conditions;
- the explanations and clarifications appearing on the Website.
The Operator and the Bookmaker regard the agreement and its components as appropriate and fair.
The Bookmaker does not separately file the individual Terms entered into by Players when they register or play on the Website. Players can access these Terms and Conditions on the Website. Players can make a durable copy of these Terms by printing or saving a downloaded copy on their own computer.
All transactions including the payment of Winnings whether contractual or otherwise between the Player and the Operator and the Bookmaker shall be deemed to be concluded and to take place in Curacao where the Operator's and the Bookmaker’s servers are located.
These Terms of Conditions, the relationship between Players and Operator/Bookmaker and each Bet shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Curacao. Each Bet is placed and received in Curacao.
The Player submits herewith to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Curacao courts in relation to all disputes arising in connection with these Terms and Conditions or any Bet submitted on the Website.
Internet gambling may be illegal in some jurisdictions or its legality may be in doubt. Each Player acknowledges and accepts that Operator and Bookmaker cannot and do not give any legal advice or assurances or make any representation of any kind in respect of the legality of using their services in the jurisdiction where Players reside or are located.
Operator and Bookmaker will not be liable for any illegal or unauthorised use of the Website or their respective services.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable by any judicial or other competent authority, all other provisions of these Terms and Conditions will remain in full force and effect and will not in any way be impaired.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable but would be valid or enforceable if some part of the provision were deleted, the provision in question will apply with the minimum modifications necessary to ensure it is both valid and enforceable.
Please note that all notices under these Terms and Conditions are to be sent and received by email. For this purpose, Player notices should be sent to support#lottospring.com. The Operator will send its notices to the Player at the email address specified in the Player's Player Account. Any communication between a Player and Bookmaker should be sent to the Bookmaker via the Operator at the same email address.
Any confirmations and warranties, consents, promises, obligations, agreements and duties Operator or Bookmaker have provided and committed in these Terms and Conditions occur solely and separately by Operator or Bookmaker. The liability of Operator and Bookmaker with respect to breach of confirmations and warranties, consents, promises, obligations, agreements and duties extend only on loss or damages because of the breach separately allocable to Operator or Bookmaker.
The Operator or the Bookmaker may assign any rights and/or transfer or delegate respective obligations under these Terms and Conditions, and/or charge or deal in any other manner with any contract created under these Terms and Conditions or any of the Operator's or the Bookmaker’s or the Player's respective rights or obligations. For the avoidance of doubt, the Operator or the Bookmaker may transfer and assign any contract between the Operator or the Bookmaker and a Player to any third party (including an affiliated company of Operator or Bookmaker) in conjunction with the transfer of all or part of the business and assets of Operator or Bookmaker. Such rights of assignment and/or transfer do not apply to Players.
Any purported assignment, transfer, sub-contracting, delegation, charging or dealing in contravention of these Terms and Conditions by the Player shall be invalid. These Terms and Conditions are attached to the Player and are entered into by the Player for their own benefit and not for the benefit of any third party.
From time to time the Operator may offer bonuses to a Player if and when certain conditions are satisfied. In general, bonuses cannot be withdrawn unless that bonus is wagered for a certain number of times. Details and rules of special bonuses will be available on the website as and when these are made available to new and existing Players.
The failure to exercise or delay in exercising any right or remedy under these Terms and Conditions does not constitute a related or other waiver. A waiver of any rights or remedies to the Terms and Conditions does not constitute a continuing waiver of such or any rights or remedies.