Gambling can be an adventurous, interesting and fantastic form of entertainment as long as it does not lead to any problems. We, LottoSpring.com, are well aware that participating in any form of gambling can potentially lead to problems. Our main focus is to prevent our customers from getting addicted to gambling through preventive and educational measures with the help of the industrial bodies and well known addiction research institutes. It is our duty to look after our customers and to make sure they enjoy trouble-free gambling at LottoSpring.com
LottoSpring.com does not allow any minor (any person aged under 18 years) to participate in gambling, and uses all its efforts and strict measures available to enforce this policy. We always ensure that our advertisement, sponsoring and marketing does not cater to minors.
To protect minors and make sure they do not log in without your consent we recommend the following guidelines:
- Do not leave the computer unattended while you are logged in.
- Use appropriate measures or software that prohibits minors from accessing gambling sites.
- Keep your bank account and credit card details in a safe place so no minor can access them, and never give these details to minors.
- If you notice that any minor, aged under 18, is registered with us please contact us at support#lottospring.com immediately.
You can use many other third party applications designed to help you monitor or restrict the access of a minor to the Internet, for example Net Nanny Filtering Software www.netnanny.com or Cyber Sitter Filtering Software www.cybersitter.com
Most people simply think of gambling as an interesting and recreational activity so they play for fun and within their financial limits. However, a pathological gambler is under a constant pressure to gamble and such behavior often results in a financial and/or family crisis. In order to prevent these situations, we use a system that monitors player’s behavior and tries to recognize the initial signs of a gambling addiction or other problems.
We suggest that you consider the following factors in order to reduce your own personal risk and be aware of this potential danger:
- You should never see gambling as a way to make money. As we all know, it is just a form of entertainment.
- You should set time and money limits before you start gambling.
- Do not play if you are in any of the following conditions: under influence of alcohol or medication, in a depressed state of mind.
As under our play safe and play responsible policy, you can set your deposit limits, so you never go beyond your financial limits. If you would like to make changes to your deposit limits, then please contact our customer service team at support#lottospring.com.
If you feel like you are addicted to gambling then ask yourself the following questions:
- Do I gamble to escape from an unhappy or boring life?
- Do I stay away from work or college just to gamble?
- If I run out of money while gambling do I feel in despair and lost and need to gamble again as soon as possible?
- Do I gamble until my last penny is gone?
- Have I ever lied to cover up the time and amount I spend gambling?
- Has anyone ever criticized my gambling?
- Have I stolen, lied or borrowed just to get money to gamble or pay gambling debts?
- Have I lost interest in family, friends or anything else?
- Do I ever feel the need to gamble again just to recover my losses in gambling?
- Do problems, crises, frustrations or disappointments make me gamble more?
- Do I ever feel depressed or suicidal because of my gambling?
If after asking yourself the questions above, and answering honestly, you feel you may have a gambling problem or you are addicted to gambling, then there are many organizations you can contact for support and information. To get a list of your nearest organization please contact our customer service at support#lottospring.com.
We are aware of the fact that gambling can cause addiction, and that without professional help the need to play can get out of control. If you find yourself to be addicted, then please take a step forward to seek help. Please feel free to contact our customer support unit at support#lottospring.com.