Gambling can be a fantastic, adventurous and intriguing form of entertainment, provided it is carried out within safe parameters. We, LottoSpring.com, are well aware that given certain conditions, participating in any form of gambling can potentially lead to problems. Our main focus is to prevent our customers from becoming addicted to gambling, and we strive to meet this commitment through the use of preventive and educational measures which are supported by industrial bodies and well known addiction research institutions. It is our duty to look after our customers and to ensure they can enjoy problem-free gambling at LottoSpring.com.
LottoSpring.com does not allow any minor (any person aged under 18 years) to participate in gambling, and uses all available resources and stringencies to enforce this policy. We always ensure that our advertisement, sponsorships and marketing do not target minors.
To do your bit to protect minors and ensure they do not access LottoSpring without your consent, we recommend adhering to the following guidelines:
- Do not leave your computer or other device unattended while you are logged in.
- Use appropriate measures or software to prevent minors from accessing gambling sites.
- Keep your bank account and credit card details in a safe place so no minor can access them. Never give these details to minors.
- If you suspect that any minor (aged under 18) is registered with LottoSpring, please contact us at support#lottospring.com as a matter of urgency.
There are many third party applications which can help you monitor or restrict the access of a minor to the Internet, for example, Net Nanny Filtering Software www.netnanny.com or Cyber Sitter Filtering Software www.cybersitter.com
Most people simply think of gambling as an amusing recreational activity, and as such they play for fun and within their financial limits. However, a minority of players who can be classed as pathological gamblers feel a constant compulsion to gamble, potentially leading to financial and/or family crisis. In order to prevent these situations, we use a system that monitors each player’s behavior and tries to recognize the initial signs of a gambling addiction or other problems.
We suggest that you consider the following factors in order to reduce your own personal risk and increase your awareness of this potential danger:
- You should never see gambling as a way to make money. As we all know, it is just a form of entertainment.
- You should set time and money limits before you start gambling.
- You should never gamble is you are under influence of alcohol, on medication, or in a depressed state of mind.
As per our “play safe and play responsible” policy, you can choose to limit the amount of money you may bet and lose during a seven (7) day period. This feature is designed to help you keep your betting within your own financial limits. If you would like to make changes to your weekly bet or loss limit, please contact our customer service team at support#lottospring.com.
We are bound to reduce a limit or increase an exclusion immediately upon receiving your notice to the Website’s support team. Removing a restriction or increasing a limit set by the Player may take up to 7 days after the request has been received by the Website’s support.
You may also opt to take a “time out” by selecting your chosen time period, from 24 hours up to 6 weeks.
You may also choose to self-exclude from using our websites. After the self-exclusion period has ended you will need to contact our support center to re-activate your Player Account. We may consider giving you a cooling-off period of up to 7 days before we allow you to use our Websites again. For further reference, please see the Self-exclusion section in our Terms and Conditions.
Players from the UK may seek advice and guidance from the authorities listed below, including but not limited to information on software that is available to prevent an individual computer from accessing gambling websites. Each site listed includes helpline numbers and an e-mail address that you may contact for confidential advice and support.
If you feel like you are addicted to gambling, ask yourself the following questions:
- Do I gamble to escape from an unhappy or boring life?
- Do I stay away from work or college just to gamble?
- If I run out of money while gambling, do I feel lost, in-despair and compelled to gamble again as soon as possible?
- Do I gamble until my last penny is gone?
- Have I ever lied to cover up the time and amount I spend gambling?
- Has anyone ever criticized my gambling?
- Have I stolen, lied or borrowed just to get money to gamble or pay off gambling debts?
- Have I lost interest in family, friends or anything else?
- Do I ever feel the need to gamble again just to recover my gambling losses?
- Do problems, crises, frustrations or disappointments make me gamble more?
- Do I ever feel depressed or suicidal because of my gambling?
If after asking yourself the questions above, and answering honestly, you feel you may have a gambling problem or that you are addicted to gambling, then there are many organizations you can contact for support and information. For information on your local gambling addiction support organization, please contact our customer service at support#lottospring.com.
We are aware of the fact that gambling can cause addiction, and that without professional help the need to play can get out of control. If you believe that you may be addicted, then please take a step forward to seek help.